Imagine a school wholeheartedly dedicated to creating a learning experience around the unique needs and passions of each student. 这是greenhill. 在非常聪明的班级里, our teachers push students to know the depth of what they’re truly capable of — from Jazz and 2D Design to Conceptual Physics.
With seven players graduating in 2023, the Greenhills boys tennis team rebuilt and recalibrated its young and talented roster this year. 结果不言自明. The team closed the regular season with a record of 19-5 overall, and 5-1 in the Catholic league.
The Greenhills Gryphons Boys Soccer Team rolls into post-season action on Friday, Oct. 13 at Towsley Field against a familiar foe, 加布里埃尔·理查德神父, a team the Gryphons have bested twice during the regular season.
After going undefeated in the Catholic High School League (CHSL) last year, an early league loss against Everest Collegiate High School could have had a detrimental impact on the rest of the Greenhills volleyball team’s current season. Instead, it ignited a fierce determination in the players, evident during their Oct. 2 matchup against the University Liggett School (ULS) Knights.
The Greenhills field hockey team earned a big 1 – 0 win against Academy of the Sacred Heart (ASH) on Tuesday, 9月. 26. Not only was it the Catholic High School League (CHSL) semifinals, but it came just five days after the Gryphons battled ASH to a 0 – 0 draw in regular season league play.
The weather was ominous on Monday, 9月ember 11 when the Greenhills girls golf team took on Regina High School at its home course, 华盛顿县高尔夫俱乐部. 然而, dark clouds and a few sprinkles weren’t enough to slow down the Gryphons, who earned a decisive 177-228 win in this important conference matchup.
And we do our very best to draw it out daily. On 平均, any two people have 99.9%相同DNA. That means what makes you you is what comes from that remaining 0.1%. 在greenhill, we've crafted our entire 6th- through 12th-grade experience (and our approach to teaching) to unleash the full power of that 0.1%. So you can go out into the world — uniquely and confidently you. A one-of-a-kind work of art with the ability to do anything you set your very distinctive brain to.